MX-BP54DNH realizes 540TVL(Day)/560TVL(Night) High Resolution with 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II and color signal removal technology at nighttime. Highly improved Image process engine and Sens-up technology detect subject clear in B/W mode under low light condition of 0.001 Lux.
3D adaptive Noise Reduction Filter effectively removes the noises from the image signal under the low light and helps to reproduce a more vivid and clear image.
With the built-in HSBLC(Highlight Suppression BLC) technology, the unit can make the selected highlights masked and the dark brightened simultaneously to capture the numbers on the License Plate clearly at nighttime.
Multi-lingual OSD menu settings, RS-485 communication, Motion Detection & Privacy Masking are basically supported. They grade up the surveillances efficiently.
• 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD ΙΙ
• 540 TVL at Day / 560 TVL at night
• 0.001 Lux at F1.2 (SENS-UP remarkable low lux performance)
• 3DNR (3D Noise reduction)
• HSBLC (Highlight Suppression BLC)
• Privacy zone (8 zones)
• Motion detection zone (4 zones)
• RS-485 Interface(Pelco-D)
• Multi-lingual OSD menu
• Surge voltage input protection built-in
• Reverse polarity power input protection built-in